This summer I’ve been keeping my summer essentials super low key. I have been trying to live more simply whilst also rushing around with some side projects that are taking up my time.
My kit this summer from Rimmel London are must have’s that can work easily into your make up regimen. No fuss. Affordable and timely. Maybe it’s time to change it up a tad as we start to segue into Fall Fashion.
Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Tickle Me Pink 410 and Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Get Juiced 400
Complete Salon Manicure™ | 7 benefits in 1 bottle, plus a flawless finish brush for easy application and salon-quality results.
Featuring a base coat, growth treatment, runway-inspired color, top coat, gel-shine finish, chip-resistance, and a strengthener with keratin complex for up to 64% stronger nails, this all-in-one formula delivers up to 10 days of chip-resistant wear. It’s everything you need to achieve a professional nail look at home!
Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Tickle Me Pink 410 and Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Get Juiced 400 are a guaranteed easy addition for your work week this summer. I have been painting one nail with the lighter shade and the other nails with a darker shade for some extra pizzazz. These summer shades are great transition colours and I tend to receive loads of compliments when I wear them.
Rimmel London Shake it First 003 Extreme Black
SHAKE IT UP TO KEEP IT FRESH!
Rimmel London introduces NEW Shake it Fresh Mascara, the freshest mascara on the block that won’t dry out or cause clumps.
- Shake it up to keep it fresh from start to finish. Rock ultra-smooth, clump-free volume from first to last use. Live the London look!
- Patented shaker system refreshes the volumizing formula when needed. Formula stays good as new and clump-free from first to last day of use.
- Volume Defining brush with flexible fibres volumizes and separates lashes from corner to corner for a mess-free, defined look.
- Enjoy flawless, clump-free, smudge-free volume with every application.
I like a little drama on my eyelashes even when I head off to work. Rimmel London Shake it First 003 Extreme Black is an easy change up and you don’t need the fuss of fake eyelashes to draw attention to your eyes. Grab this product in black – I love it!
Brow This Way Eyebrow Pencil with Fibres 003 Dark
Take your arches from skinny and sparse to full and fabulous… without looking fake. Brow expert Rimmel London introduces its new worldwide exclusive Brow This Way Fibre Pencil, the FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND brow-plumping pencil enhanced with nylon fibres.
- The creamy formula deposits tiny integrated fibres to add realistic volume to sparse areas or lean-looking arches.
- The highly-pigmented pencil softly fills in brows to give them intense yet believable colour.
- Brows appear fuller and more impactful – without that harsh, drawn-on effect.
It seems everyone is going the DermaBlade route these days. If this isn’t your jam – grab Brow This Way Eyebrow Pencil with Fibres 003 Dark. You can get the same full and fabulous eyebrows and wash it off at the end of your day. No commitment, just chill.
Brow Shake Filling Powder
Bold, Sculpted Brows Day and Night
- Shake the pack to disperse the powder well for optimal use
- Soft powder and applicator shapes & sculpts brows
- Intense colour to fill, define & line
- Fade, smudge, transfer & waterproof so brows stays fixed all day and all night!
I like that the Brow Shake Filling Powder as it shapes my 90’s slim eye brows out a little more. With its addition to the Brow This Way Eyebrow Pencil with Fibres 003 Dark you can get eye brows that will make a statement at your next summer evening on the town.
Scandaleyes Bold Liquid Eyeliner
Only for the bold!
- Intense glossy colour that lasts all day and night, up to 24 hour wear
- Fade, transfer and waterproof
- Innovative ball tip applicator for a bold look
It maybe the summer, but you can still work the cat eye look on your terms with Scandaleyes Bold Liquid Eyeliner. I’ve been keeping my eyeliner application at a minimum this summer. I have a few nights out coming up, I’m looking forward to drawing up a more dramatic eye in addition to an undercurrent of a smoky eye.