It’s that time of year – who’s ready to go to the ROM? 🙂
I’m giving away a pair of FNLROM tickets every week until the end of November 2019.
What are the rules when entering the Thirty Four Flavours and Friday Night Live (#FNLROM) Ticket Giveaway?
Simple! Please sign up to Thirty Four Flavours Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thirtyfourflavours, Twitter https://twitter.com/34flavours, or email subscription to enter the draw. When you have signed up please send me a Facebook message, a tweet or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) telling me what you are excited to see at #FNLROM by Wednesday Oct 9, 2019.
Here’s what’s on tap this Friday at FNLROM!
Art. Culture. Nature. Remixed.
Celebrate all things Canadian at Thanks Canada, where the drinks will be the only things served cold. Hot entertainment and tasty cuisine will have you dancing the night away. Eh?
Please note Level 3 and 4 will be closed.
From the moment he started to sing, the Grand Prize winner of Canada’s Walk of Fame RBC Emerging Musician Program 2016 has been writing songs that tell his story. With influences spanning from ’90s Bollywood to disco, reggae, hip hop, and R&B, it’s clear why ayaz v doesn’t like to compare himself to others – his music reflects the diversity that raised him.
Program Partner: Canada’s Walk of Fame’s RBC Emerging Musician Program
Your Boy Brian
Known for getting crowds off their feet, local favourite and party lord Your Boy Brian seamlessly blends all genres into a feel-good party mix.
Tom Boy demonstrates the continuing evolution of Nate Daniels and Dante Berardi and their predilection for invention. Formerly members of the Toronto-based band CAIRO, the pair is now doing what they want on their own terms, and they’re shaking up the world of pop one song at a time.
You Guessed It!
How well do you know Canada? Test your Canadian history knowledge with Historica Canada’s Trivia Questions.
Specializing in Caribbean cuisine with a North American twist. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, & halal options.
Tangy fusion flavours inspired by Indian street food. Vegetarian & halal options.
My Crème Caramel
French desserts handmade from scratch. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options
Delicious Japanese street food specialized in fried chicken.
Elevated Filipino street food. Vegetarian, gluten-free, and lactose-free options.
Fresh oysters in the half-shell with creative garnishes and deliciously innovative seafood plates. Gluten-free & dairy free options.
TICKETS | What you need to know
- Early bird tickets available now.
- $20 adults*, $15.50 students/seniors*, $5 members* *Taxes not included
- Entrance is guaranteed to early-bird ticket holders before 8 pm. After 8 pm, all entrance is based on capacity
- All guests enter via the Bloor Street Entrance
- Ticket Holders: Please join the “GOT EM” line
- Wanna be a star? Chances are you will be! By entering the ROM Friday Night Live premises you consent to having your image captured and displayed for promotional and/or documentary use
- Unlawful resale of ROM tickets is prohibited. The ROM does not guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from any non-authorized third-party re-seller, such as brokers or individuals; therefore, we recommend that you purchase tickets directly through the ROM Website at www.rom.on.ca
The fine print: ROM general admission tickets are not valid for FNL. FNL is a specially ticketed event for adults 19+ only and you will be asked for valid ID (government-issued, not yet expired, with photo and date of birth).