It’s that time of year – who’s ready to go to the ROM? 🙂
I’m giving away a pair of FNLROM tickets every week until the end of November 2019.
What are the rules when entering the Thirty Four Flavours and Friday Night Live (#FNLROM) Ticket Giveaway?
Simple! Please sign up to Thirty Four Flavours Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thirtyfourflavours, Twitter https://twitter.com/34flavours, or email subscription to enter the draw. When you have signed up please send me a Facebook message, a tweet or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) telling me what you are excited to see at #FNLROM by Wednesday Oct 16, 2019.
Here’s what’s on tap this Friday at FNLROM!
Art. Culture. Nature. Remixed.
Put on your dancing shoes and dig into the hottest performances, fab food and drinks! Can you dig it?
The Free Label
Following in the tradition set by R&B greats, The Free Label’s quality of music is equally as captivating as their stage presence. Their musical talent, vibrant personalities, and highly energetic live sets bring an unparalleled vibe to any space they perform in.
Beam Me Up Disco
Beam Me Up’s understanding of Disco is far-removed from the AM radio polyester-set, focusing instead on the soul, funk and jazz which is at the core of this genre-bending movement. Its expressive, eloquent message is the furthest thing from formulaic, with a four on the floor beat that is tailored for the dance floor and an egalitarian nature that is inclusive, loving and full of positivity. This is the evidence that embodies the Beam Me up belief; Disco is not dead. Beam Me Up is a weekly event in Toronto at the Baby G on Fridays, with special parties popping up all over the place.
Bangs & Blush
This collective of ladies has been shaking up Toronto’s dance party scene since 2009. They can be found every Saturday night at Clinton’s playing throwbacks, rap, and hip hop at Worst Behavior.
Living Roman History
Step back in time to catch a glimpse of ancient Roman military and civilian life featuring special living history guest edutainers from Ontario’s Roman re-enactment community. (7:30-10:30 PM)
Piecing Together the Past
Try your hand at reconstructing historic ceramics with the Archaeological Institute of America – Toronto Society. (7:00-10:00 PM)
Specializing in Caribbean cuisine with a North American twist. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, & halal options.
Tangy fusion flavours inspired by Indian street food. Vegetarian & halal options.
My Crème Caramel
French desserts handmade from scratch. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options
Delicious Japanese street food specialized in fried chicken.
Elevated Filipino street food. Vegetarian, gluten-free, and lactose-free options.
Fresh oysters in the half-shell with creative garnishes and deliciously innovative seafood plates. Gluten-free & dairy free options.
TICKETS | What you need to know
- Early bird tickets available now.
- $20 adults*, $15.50 students/seniors*, $5 members* *Taxes not included
- Entrance is guaranteed to early-bird ticket holders before 8 pm. After 8 pm, all entrance is based on capacity
- All guests enter via the Bloor Street Entrance
- Ticket Holders: Please join the “GOT EM” line
- Wanna be a star? Chances are you will be! By entering the ROM Friday Night Live premises you consent to having your image captured and displayed for promotional and/or documentary use
- Unlawful resale of ROM tickets is prohibited. The ROM does not guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from any non-authorized third-party re-seller, such as brokers or individuals; therefore, we recommend that you purchase tickets directly through the ROM Website at www.rom.on.ca
The fine print: ROM general admission tickets are not valid for FNL. FNL is a specially ticketed event for adults 19+ only and you will be asked for valid ID (government-issued, not yet expired, with photo and date of birth).