It’s that time of year – who’s ready to go to the ROM?
I’m giving away a pair of FNLROM tickets every week until the end of November 2019.
What are the rules when entering the Thirty Four Flavours and Friday Night Live (#FNLROM) Ticket Giveaway?
Simple! Please sign up to Thirty Four Flavours Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thirtyfourflavours, Twitter https://twitter.com/34flavours, or email subscription to enter the draw. When you have signed up please send me a Facebook message, a tweet or email (email@example.com) telling me what you are excited to see at #FNLROM by Wednesday Oct 23, 2019.
Here’s what’s on tap this Friday at FNLROM!
Art. Culture. Nature. Remixed.
Start the Halloween season with a night of fright. Cackle in our eerie galleries while experiencing wicked entertainment and cuisine.
The ROM is committed to inspiring a greater understanding of the world around us and promoting the values of diversity, inclusion, and respect. We ask guests to be respectful of cultural heritage and sensitive to harmful stereotypes when considering costume choices. In order to ensure a safe and fun filled evening for all staff and visitors alike, we ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines should you be attending in costume.
1) No masks of any kind are permitted. Your face must always be clearly visible. The Invisible Man, we need to see your face!
2) No weapons of any kind are permitted on ROM property. This includes but is not limited to, guns, knives, swords, axes, daggers or any replica there of.
3) No props are permitted. Captain America? Please leave the shield at home. Wonder Woman? No need for a magic lasso!
4) No balloons or any other inflatable item, helium or otherwise.
The ROM reserves the right to amend the above restrictions without notice. The ROM reserves the right to deny entry should a costume be deemed inappropriate.
Early bird tickets have flown.
It’s Alive! Classic Horror and Sci-Fi Art from the Kirk Hammett Collection, presenting sponsor Cosmo Music. Space is limited. Last entry to exhibition at 10:00 PM. Exhibition surcharge applies, FREE to ROM Members.
DJ Craig Dominic
His signature ‘Jack of all trades’ style has given a new perspective on the DJ scene blending top 40, urban, house & more into one cohesive experience, like few others can.
DJ John Caffery
Toronto based DJ who loves to dance and make you dance. DJ John Caffery specializes in new and classic disco and house music.
Gain a deeper understanding of the art featured in It’s Alive! from ROM Curator Arlene Gehmacher.
(8:00-10:00 PM – exhibition surcharge applies, FREE to ROM Members)
Whether you’re just starting your transformation or adding a final touch, theatrical makeup accents by Mabel Moon will definitely enhance your Halloween look.
Specializing in Caribbean cuisine with a North American twist. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, & halal options.
Tangy fusion flavours inspired by Indian street food. Vegetarian & halal options.
My Crème Caramel
French desserts handmade from scratch. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options
The best fresh Mexican food. Vegetarian, vegan, & gluten-free options.
Elevated Filipino street food. Vegetarian, gluten-free, and lactose-free options.
Tasty and fresh boxes and snacks! All gluten-free. Vegetarian, vegan, & dairy-free options.
Hand crafted Zimbabwean-style pies made with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients. Vegetarian options.
Ice Volcano Ice Cream
Freshly made ice cream using 100% Canadian dairy and made with liquid nitrogen. Served with special Ice Volcano presentation!
TICKETS | What you need to know
- Early bird tickets available now.
- $20 adults*, $15.50 students/seniors*, $5 members* *Taxes not included
- Entrance is guaranteed to early-bird ticket holders before 8 pm. After 8 pm, all entrance is based on capacity
- All guests enter via the Bloor Street Entrance
- Ticket Holders: Please join the “GOT EM” line
- Wanna be a star? Chances are you will be! By entering the ROM Friday Night Live premises you consent to having your image captured and displayed for promotional and/or documentary use
- Unlawful resale of ROM tickets is prohibited. The ROM does not guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from any non-authorized third-party re-seller, such as brokers or individuals; therefore, we recommend that you purchase tickets directly through the ROM Website at www.rom.on.ca
The fine print: ROM general admission tickets are not valid for FNL. FNL is a specially ticketed event for adults 19+ only and you will be asked for valid ID (government-issued, not yet expired, with photo and date of birth).