We will all be spending tomorrow night swooning over the lush dresses that Rachel McAdams, Brie Larson and Cate Blanchett are wearing. Let’s not forget about their A make-up game. It’s neat to see which shades of lipsticks they choose and how they wear their eye makeup. But we need to look at the foundation too. The foundation stabilizes our whole look and is the most important piece in pulling off a flawless look.
Pick up Rimmel London’s ‘Match Perfect Foundation’ & ‘Match Perfection Concealer’ to get you started!
For Invisible Coverage & Visibly Perfected Skin, Rimmel London’s ‘Match Perfect Foundation’ will start you off. It is:
- Invisible, mistake-proof foundation for visibly perfected & healthier looking skin.
- Weightless, smooth texture blends with skins real tone instead of masking it.
- 24HR moisture complex leaves skin feeling hydrated.
- Soft-focus powers help reduce imperfections, pores & dark circles.
Steps for a NATURALLY FLAWLESS LOOKING SKIN –
Step 1. Start by applying a pea-sized amount of Fix & Protect Primer. Its ultra-lightweight formula helps to minimises the appearance of pores and evens skin tone whilst providing endless comfort
Step 2. To banish the signs imperfections and pores, apply Match Perfection foundation to your face.
Step 3. Lastly, finish with Match Perfection Concealer under your eyes to cover your dark circles. Skin Tone adapting concealer Conceal signs of fatigue Highlight & Illuminate eye area.
2 in 1 skin Tone adapting concealer and highlighter.
- Soft precision brush for the delicate under-eye area.
- Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area.
- Contains an oxygen complex.
Let skin breathe. We don’t need a red carpet to look good! Let’s change our makeup regimen’s starting tomorrow.